Monday 23 April 2018

Glitter rainbow

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: sparkle and shine and to showcase Tonic Studio Products, like the Nuvo Drops that I used.

For my card I started by inkblending Distress inks through a Memory Box stencil (texture honey comb), I've used Candied apple, Spiced marmalade, Mustard seed, Mowed lawn, Mermaid Lagoon, Faded jeans nd Seedless preserves or Wilted violet)
Then I made my own glitter paste (as I don't have those from Nuvo): I mixed Ranger texture paste transparent glossy with glitter powder, a white iridescent one. Applied it through the stencil and let it dry.

Meanwhile I diecut the Simon Says Stamp Big Hello and small butterflies from Crafters Companion shimmer cardstock, not quite glitter card but nice and sturdy for diecutting.

Applied the ranbow panel to a cardbase and
adhered the diecuts with liquid glue , then added some Nuvo drops (glitter drops Emerald city, Pink champagne and Honey gold).

For more information or to play along the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment