Saturday 30 December 2017

Tonic Studios shaker pouches and tiny tiny bugs, with haul video

I bought the Leane Creatief 55.4599 Lady birds stamps at my local craftstore and well they're the tiniest stamps I've ever colored. But they were too cute to resist ;-)
I stamped them on kraft card with Versafine onyx black ink and colored them with nice pointy pencils to get into those little corners!.

Before that I die cut the heart from the Tonic Heart die and shaker set. It comes with 5 pouches and 1 die and once you use up all the pouches you can buy refills, so you don't end up with multiple dies. These pouches are already lined with a sticky border.

 I stamped the Love you from the Hello friends set by Simon Says Stamp above the opening, I also used Versafine onyx black ink.

After coloring I placed the punch in the window and filled it with red confetti and flower shaped rhinestones. I closed the pouch by adhering a small bit of the same kraft card on top, and then used tape runner to adhere the shaker bit to the panel.

I used some Scotch tape just to be sure, but I don't think it's needed. Mounted the panel with foamtape and adhered it to the card.

I thought the heart need to be red and I like to think it could be a strawberry ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment