Saturday 26 August 2017

using real objects...

..that's the challenge this week over at Less is More.
For my real objects I thought to pull out my buttons again. Haven't used them in ages, so thank you LiM!
At first I wanted to make a bear (polar bear would have been nice) but I didn't have the right colors and or sizes, so whilst rummaging in the button collection I came across these pretty butterflies and I thought I could use them on my card, and I did lol.

I stamped the grass border from Joy Crafts in Memento gray flannel as well as the sentiment from Clearly Besotted (brushed greetings 2).
AS I like thinking of you cards to be subdued and tranquil, with just a pop of color that is provided by my cute buttons, I attached
them with glue dots.

Coming up with the card took longer than making it ;-)

For more information on the Less is More challenge, or to play along, see this

9 comments:

  1. FAB make, and speedy too!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuk en vrolijk kaartje zo. Groetjes en fijn weekend, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of those butterfly buttons! Great idea to leave the rest of the card black and white -it really makes the buttons pop Well done! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely to get some buttons out again isn't it Maaike although they do make it a bit difficult for mailing cards. Love these super pretty butterfly ones which work a treat in your little scene. Thanks for playing along at Less is More with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the buttons they look so pretty with the black stamping great contrast.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely scene ! I love these tiny butterfly buttons, they make such a beautiful contrast with their bright colours against the black wild grass ! A fabulous CAS take on our challenge. Thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How clever to use buttons on your card,such a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing at 'Less is More';) Viv (Guest Designer) xx

    ReplyDelete