Saturday 19 August 2017

MFT camp create 2017 series 2

I combined three of the camp create challenges into one card.
Magnificent masking
monochromatic magic
awesome ombre.

Now I did diecut the dragon, made my own background as well, but not sure they would qualify for those, so I'll be making a few more cards ;-)...

I started by stamping my dragon from MFT (magical dragons) with the hybrid black ink and colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers. Cut him out. I think it's a him ;-)

I masked off the background to expose only a circle and I inkblended Memento inks in an ombre fashion (lulu lavender, sweet plum
and elderberry), then I splattered on some water and spritzed the panel with Shimmer spritz (sparkle), lifted the mask and let it dry.
I like how Memento dew drops blend and they also react to water!

Then I stamped the sentiment from the same set with Versafine onyx black ink.
Mounted the dragon with foamtape in front of his "planet". You know he's camouflaged perfectly ;-)

For more information or to play along the MFT camp create challenges, see this


No comments:

Post a Comment