Sunday 13 August 2017

Happy Summer with Teeny Bikini

For today's card I used some left over colored diecuts from previous videos and the C.C designs Teeny bikini for the girl, starfish and shell and the sand details.

For the scene I used a palmtree border die I got it from Aliexpress, is also comes with the wave and dune I believe. Or I used the dunes from another set, also Aliexpress.
The sun is from Lawn Fawn (spring showers).
The seagull is from My Favorite things, the dolphin I think is Marianne design, the turtle too I think, I can;t be sure as I had those sets on loan from the craftstore to make them some examples.
I made a stencil with the lawn fawn stiched cloud borders and sun. There's three cloud borders in the set, so I left the fourth side of
the card straight, for horzons p.e.
I've inkblended Mermaid Lagoon from Distress inks on the cardbase and the wave diecut, Antique linen for the sand. Lucky clover for the palm tree leafs and the trunk is gathered twigs.
The clouds are tumbled glass Distress inks.
To stamp the sand detail I used Memento desert sand.
then I splattered on some water as it's Distress inks and I can't resist ;-) Also makes the diecuts less flat looking.

I assembled everything with glue and one two or three layers of foamtape.
The frame was made with a rounded rectangle,  and the sentiment is from the C.C. designs set and I used Versamark and the Be creative stampers friend tool.
Tucked in the critters and the girl supporting  then with foamtape if needed.
Nuvo shimmer pen (clear gloss) on various lements, for some glorious shimmer.



No comments:

Post a Comment