Sunday 9 July 2017

Oldie but goodie #11: in a nutshell, with video

Today I'm using the woodmounted stamp from Penny Black called In a nutshell.
It's from 2005 and on a quick searchI found a lot of sited that still listed it, but it's sold out everywhere.
I found this set from Stampendous though, which is very similar.
The aim on the Oldie but goodie is to use what you have in your stash and you might very well have  something alike.

I stamped the image with Intense black ink from Simon Says Stamp onto  the Crafter's Companion Neenah paper and colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers.
The "it's a boy" stamp is also an older one and again there are many similar ones across the industry.

To attach the panel and to hide all the seepage I use tape runner and adhere the panel to a cardbase.
Then I added some shimmer with the Nuvo shimmer pen (clear gloss).


No comments:

Post a Comment