Saturday 1 October 2016

In a nutshell

I got 3 of theses cute woodmounted stamps, second hand, so not sure how old they are, but they're still cute and work still, so I don't care lol. This one's called in a nutshell from Penny Black.

I thought this little hedgehog in a walnut shell was too cute and it reminded me of a baby in a crib, so that's how the card was thought up.

I used Memento ink to stamp the image onto Neenah solar white card and colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers.

The photo didn't pick up the really light blue on the flower, sorry.
the "welcome" is from Uniko's home sweet home set and the diecut "baby" is from Simon Says Stamp.

The challenge at Virginia's view is #24: focal point, and personally I think the little hedghog is the star here ;-)

For more information on the Virginia's view challenge, see this

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Focal Point” Challenge! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete