Sunday 11 September 2016

Happy Fall, with video

For the Addicted to CAs I made this card of a scarecrow on a pumpkin.
The image and sentiment are from Art Impressions (happy fall) and I stamped them with Versafine black onyx onto  Schute watercolor paper.
I colored the image with Distress inks and used fall colors for the splatter as if they're falling leaves.
My watercolor panels are always a bit smaller than the cardbase so I fill up the gap with washi tape in orange tones to compliment the image.

For more information on the Addicted to CAS challenge, see this




4 comments:

  1. Love this card!Your watercoloring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card. Love your bright colors! Perfect for the challenge. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtig kaartje hoor mooi gekleurd. Leuk dat je meedoet bij ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely card, Maaike! Beautiful coloring, and I love how you created falling leaves with your splatters! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS! We always enjoy seeing your creations in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete